We make every effort to ensure that your privacy is respected and the personal information provided is protected when using the website, and for this purpose we take all the necessary steps.
Please be advised that providing your personal data, as well as consent to their processing are completely voluntary. All the personal data provided to us is collected and processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
The data collected, in logs, is used only for the administering the website. No identification data, for any purpose, is transferred to any third party. Each person, to the extent resulting from the provisions of law, has the right to access their data and rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to processing, the right to transfer data, and the right to withdraw the consent at any time by telephone, by letter or e-mail contact with the Administrator.
The administrator of the personal data of the przystannarie.pl website is EKONARIE Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw, at Puławska street 111a / 119.
Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
According to the accepted practice of most websites, we store HTTP queries directed to our server. This means that we know the public IP addresses from which users browse the information content of our website. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. We also know:
-the time of arrival of the inquiry,
– the time of sending the answer,
– the name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
– the information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
– the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the website was accessed via a link,
– the information about the user’s browser.
These data are not associated with specific people browsing the website. To ensure the highest quality of the website, we occasionally analyse log files to determine which pages are visited most often, which web browsers are used, whether the website structure is error-free, etc.
Using of data
The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time as auxiliary material used to administer the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server and the Office network. Based on the log files, statistics can be generated to assist in administration. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features that can identify visitors to the Website.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and the unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. Website configuration (adapting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages; recognizing the Website User’s device and its location and properly displaying the website, adjusted to their individual needs; remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User originates from, remembering the history of visited pages on the website in order to recommend content, font size, website appearance, etc …)
b. implementation of the processes necessary for the full functionality of websites (adapting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User’s Device and properly display the website, adjusted to their individual needs; operating the partner program, enabling in particular verification of the sources of Users’ redirects to the Website)
c. remembering the user’s location (the correct configuration of the selected Website functions, allowing in particular to adjust the information provided to the User, taking into account their location)
d. analysis and the research as well as audience audits (creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the Website’s pages, which allows improving their structure and content)
e. statistics creation that help to understand how Website’s Users use the websites, which allows improving their structure and content
f. maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not need to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website
g. determining the user’s profile in order to display them adjusted materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
h. ensuring the safety and reliability of the Website
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device usually by default . Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the assistance or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements adjusted to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on the particular page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
12. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
The cookies mechanism is not used to obtain any information about website users or to track their navigation. We use this mechanism only to remember – for the duration of the session – the following navigation parameters:
whether the page viewed is the first page visited during the session,
the status of the side menu expansion on the website regarding privacy on the Internet (so that the user can keep the status of the menu expansion when switching between subpages of the Information Service).
After the end of the session (e.g. after going to pages outside the Website www.przystannarie.pl), the recorded information is deleted.
Links to other sites
Contact form www.przystannarie.pl
The exception to the above rules is the registration of the e-mail addresses of people or entities using the provided contact form on the Website www.przystannarie.pl.
In relation to entities that have used the above-mentioned Website, the e-mail address is recorded, which is used to send feedback about the acceptance of the message.
With regard to the people or entities to whom messages are sent using the electronic courier, information about the IP addresses of computers and the date and time of reading the messages sent by the courier are recorded. The recipient of the information sent by the electronic courier receives a letter of advice on the information sent to them, which can be accessed by clicking on the reference marked in the note. Clicking on the link provides directly the recipient to the Website www.przystannarie.pl, from which the recipient reads the message intended for them. At the same time, special server logs record: the IP number of the computer from which the connection was made and the date and time of the operation. At the same time, the electronic courier sends a notification to the sender (Website administrator – EKONARIE) that the information has been read.
The information contained in the logs recording information about reading the sent messages is used to confirm that the information sent to the addressee has been correctly delivered.
Information on the processing of personal data
In connection with the change in the provisions on the protection of personal data and the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free transfer of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) “GDPR", we kindly inform you that:
In accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular the General Regulation, in order to ensure the suitable protection of personal data, the person whose data is being processed must be provided with information on the processing of their personal data as specified in art. 13 or 14 GDPR – depending on whether they were obtained directly from the person whose data is being processed or from other sources.
Therefore, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data (hereinafter: “Administrator") is EKONARIE Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw, at Puławska street 111a / 119.
The Administrator can be contacted in writing by post to the following address: EKONARIE Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw, at Puławska street 111a / 119 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data is processed on the basis of:
• Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. based on the consent to send a commercial information by electronic means, i.e. receiving the information about EKONARIE services, including information about promotions;
• Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR, i.e. in connection with the performance of the contract for the sale of products offered by the Company;
• Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. F GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity of processing for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests carried out by the Administrator.
The legitimate interests carried out by the Administrator consist in offering and promoting its own products and services.
3. The Company does not process special categories of personal data or any personal data relating to criminal convictions and violations of law or related security measures.
4. The recipients of your personal data will be:
• entities providing and supporting the Company’s tele-information systems to operate the portal przystannarie.pl and entities providing services related to the current operations of the Company,
• entities providing products deliveries
5. Your personal data is not transferred to recipients in third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and to international organizations.
6. Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to perform the contract, and after this period for the purposes and for the time and to the extent required by the law or to secure any claims, or until the consent is withdrawn and for the period necessary for the implementation the legitimate interests of the Company, referred to the specified in point 2 above.
7. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
• require the Administrator to access to your personal data,
• require the Administrator to correct your personal data,
• require the Administrator to delete your personal data,
• require the Administrator to limit the processing of your personal data,
• object to the processing of your personal data,
• transferring your personal data,
• lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority.
8. One can use the rights indicated in point 7 by:
• e-mail contact at: email@example.com,
• written contact by traditional post to the following address: EKONARIE Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, at Puławska street 111a / 119
9. The administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of the personal data against any accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
10. Your personal data is processed electronically and manually, in accordance with the methods and procedures related to the purposes of processing referred to in point 2 above.
In case of doubts related to the processing of personal data, each person may ask the Company for information. Regardless of the above, everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection