1. Booking to be made by phone: +48 89 757 16 11 or +48 606 345 866 and by e-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The booking is considered confirmed when the booking fee is received (no later than 3 days after the telephone booking), in the amount of 30% of the cost of stay, to the account:
The account for payments in PLN:
EKONARIE Sp. z o.o.
mBank S.A. 31 1140 2062 0000 4826 2800 1001
3. The payment confirmation should include the date of stay and the details of the person who made the booking.
4. If there is lack of the booking fee the booking is void.
5. The payment for the stay is collected on the first day, that is on the day of arrival.
6. The hotel day starts at 17:00 on the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 on the last day of stay.
7. In the event of non-settlement of the house by 11.00 (on the day of departure), a fee will be charged for extending the accommodation day in the amount of 1 day.
8. In order to receive a VAT invoice for the stay the necessary details are to be provided at the reception on the day of arrival, and if paying in advance, please also provide the exact details and VAT number.
9. From July 1, 2019, it will not be possible to issue a VAT invoice if the VAT number has not been entered in the fiscal receipt (including the one documenting the advance payment for the booking).
10. Final cleaning (applies to stays up to 1 day) PLN 50.
11. Conditions to receive the booking fee back in the event of giving up:
– min. 30 days before the date of arrival, we refund the booking fee reduced by PLN 50;
– less than 30 days before the date of arrival, the booking fee is not refundable (forfeited in full).
12. In the event of shortening the stay, any part of the payment effected for the stay is not refundable.
13. As checking in, it is required to fill in a registration form.
14. The presence of animals only after a prior inquiry.
15. Fees for additional people in the cottage:
– children up to 6 years old free of charge,
– children from 6 years and adults – 50% of the rate per person depending on the type of cottage.